Thursday, December 15, 2011

Spanking Required (Brooke's Online Adventures)

Spanking Required (Brooke's Online Adventures) Review



Adults only! Graphic sex, BDSM, mature themes.

Brooke Dalton knows what she wants and she's ready to make it happen with her new personal ad titled, "Spanking Required." 

The very next day she shows up at Christopher's house, willing to take a risk with the handsome stranger. 
Within minutes of her arrival, she learns of his darker intentions. 

Other books by Bree Jandora:
Spanked by Daddy
For Daddy's Love
Daddy Spanks the Girls
Spank Me, Big Brother


From the book:
I stood in front of him and watched his eyes go up and down my body like I was on display just for him. I licked my lips. The pain of the spanking felt good. My entire body was awake and alive, glowing with a mixture of pleasure and hurt, and the anticipation of what may come. A tiny voice inside my head said, 'you should try to escape,' but I didn't. I couldn't. I was spellbound by this handsome stranger who lived in this nice, big house and commanded me to call him 'sir.'



No comments:

Post a Comment