Wednesday, February 15, 2012

The Little Red Fox (The Adventures of the Little Red Fox)

The Little Red Fox (The Adventures of the Little Red Fox) Review



When I was a child, my Grandma Faith told me stories about a clever little red fox. I loved hearing them, snuggling under the covers all warm and cozy. I have tried to remember and put down on paper some of those tales. However, I must admit that over the years I’ve forgotten many of the details and I’ve had to use my own imagination to fill in the gaps.

I’ve told my own children “Little Red Fox” stories and they also love them. Although they are not identical to my grandmother’s version, the characters, the themes, and the settings are as close as I can manage. These stories are an attempt to capture the spirit of her “Little Red Fox” stories. I hope that you enjoy them.


No comments:

Post a Comment